Teva Omnium Mens Sandals
The Men's Omnium Sport Sandal is versatile enough for all of your adventures, providing you additional coverage for protection, quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable and Teva tested Spider Rubber® to keep you on your feet. This shoe is great for sit on top kayaking, river rafting, canoeing, and amphibious hiking.
Teva Omnium Men's Sandals Features:
- Spider Rubber is a patented process which produces the most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
- Universal Strapping SystemPatented strapping secures the foot through four points of connectivity
- An open sandal with the athletic fit required for outdoor performance
- Shoc Pad is a blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Microban Zinc is an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odor control that won't wash off or wear away.
- Item that dries quickly. (This may be because of natural inherent properties or chemically add one's. Items with this property are desired in high perspiration or weather wetting situations)
(No reviews yet)
Get 5% OFF your next order when you write a review!