Pacsafe MetroSafe 400 Carry-On Bag
The Pacsafe MetroSafe 400 is an ideal bag to use as carry-on luggage for an overnight stay or short break.
The integrated combination lock and high-tensile stainless steel cable allow the bag to be locked through the tamperproof zipper rings then locked to a secure fixture in a hotel room, rental car or on public transport.
Depending on requirements, the bag can be easily converted from a shoulder bag to a backpack by simply switching the detachable shoulder strap with the concealable backpack straps.
The MetroSafe 400 has a flexible, padded construction with four side compression straps for versatility. There's a special padded compartment for a 15.4" laptop to ensure it is protected at all times.
Pacsafe MetroSafe 400 Security:
- eXomesh® Slashguard on top and all side panels
- Snatchproof anchor lock and allows the bag to be locked to a secure fixture
- Slashproof adjustable shoulder straps
- Tamperproof lockable zippers on main compartment and tamperproof zipper on top panel pocket
Pacsafe MetroSafe 400 Features:
- Detachable padded shoulder strap
- Concealed backpack straps
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Padded and reinforced base for added durability and comfort while using backpack straps
- Padded, zippered laptop compartment designed for up to 15.4" laptops
- Large mesh zip pocket inside main compartment
- Elastic cross straps prevent contents from shifting during transport
- Large top slip pocket
- Four side compression straps
Pacsafe MetroSafe 400 Specs:
- Materials: 840 ballistic nylon, high-tensile stainless steel wire
- Dimensions: 32 x 47 x 17 cm / 12.6 x 18.5 x 6.7 in
- Volume: 21 Litres / 1282 in3
- Weight: 1.4 kg / 3 lb 1 oz
- Shoulder Strap Length Max: 143 cm / 56.3 in
- Shoulder Strap Length Min: 82 cm / 32.3 in
- Built-in combination lock
Pacsafe's Anti-Theft Features:
| || eXomesh® Slashguard panels |
Many thefts succeed when the exposed lower section of bags are slashed allowing contents to drop out without the victim being aware that a theft has taken place. Pacsafe have developed slashproof panels by discretely hiding a layer of eXomesh® between two layers of fabric. These lightweight slashguards are placed in vulnerable sections of the bag, giving protection against a bag slasher’s knives and blades.
| || Slashproof belts / straps / cables |
A split second while looking at a map or asking for directions is all it takes to cut through a conventional strap or belt. To ensure your bag stays with you, Pacsafe belts and straps are embedded with slashproof, high-tensile stainless steel wire. All Pacsafe securing cables are made from heavy duty steel wire.
| || Snatchproof anchor clips / locks |
When travelling, commuting or out with friends enjoying a meal or drink, you’re not always able to keep a close eye on your belongings. In an instant, someone can take your bag without you knowing. That’s why Pacsafe have designed products with snatchproof metal clips on slashproof belts, straps, cables or chains. These can be unfastened at one end allowing you to loop and anchor your bag to any secure fixture such as the arm of your restaurant chair, bus seat or poolside lounger.
For extra security Pacsafe have designed products which offer an additional snatchproof locking system. This system enables you to not only anchor your bag to a secure fixture but lock it safely there as well.
| || Tamperproof zippers / compartments |
Subways, busy traffic intersections and crowded markets are prime pickpocket locations. Pacsafe products have tamperproof solutions to thwart pickpockets including zippers that lock closed or latch to a spring-loaded metal clip. Pacsafe bags with flap-covered compartments offer hidden safety hooks for extra security to keep prying hands out.
(No reviews yet)
Get 5% OFF your next order when you write a review!