Jack Wolfskin Alpine Trail 40 Mens Rucksack
The Jack Wolfskin Alpine Trail 40 Mens Rucksack is part of their new line of lightweight, slimline and comfortable rucksacks for mountain hiking. Jack Wolfskin's new generation of rucksacks have been designed specifically to be more lightweight, addressing the common worry of having not packed light enough yourself. Featuring a range of additional storage solutions, this bag ensures you have room for all the essentials - from trekking poles and ice tools as well as much more, such as preparation for a hydration system. Most importantly, this rucksack provides supreme comfort for the wearer and provides rugged protection from the elements - ensuring neither your performance nor your belongings suffer when out on the mountain.
Jack Wolfskin Alpine Trail 40 Mens Rucksack Features:
- Flexible, full-contact ACS Tight carry system with optimised ventilation.
- Main compartment, lid pocket, inner pocket (doubles as inner pouch for drinks bladder), inside document pocket with key carabiner, 2 waist belt pockets, 2 mesh side pockets, front mesh pocket.
- Trekking pole, ski and ice axe lashing options.
- Side compression straps.
- Reflective detailing.
- SOS set: signal whistle on chest strap, alpine distress signal and accident procedure information inside lid pocket.
- Prepped to accept an on-board hydration system (tube duct and tube attachment).
- Integrated rain cover stowed in base compartment.
- Main section: extremely lightweight, high tearstrength RIPSTOP 100D with ripstop reinforcement threads and lightweight, waterproof coated Waterlock 210D.
- Base: extremely lightweight, high tearstrength Ripstop 300D with ripstop reinforcement threads.
- Frame: flexible sprung steel.
- Measurements 1: 55 x 32/27 x 22 cm.
- Capacity: 40 Litre.
- Weight: 1345g.
(No reviews yet)
Get 5% OFF your next order when you write a review!