Haglofs Couloir Jacket Mens
The Haglofs Couloir Jacket is a fully-featured, technical winter jacket made from the excellent Gore-Tex® Stretch Soft Shell fabric.
The Couloir Jacket is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable, which keeps you dry and comfortable, whatever the conditions. Most of the jacket has an inner fleece to keep you warm, and its windproof properties will stop you getting cold from the wind.
The 3-layer Gore Tex soft shell fabric gives a soft and comfortable fit, and the jackets hood, sides, and sleeves have a supple flannel lining to reduce bulk and ensure full freedom of movement.
With it's snow skirt, and Recco avalanche rescue reflector, this is an excellent jacket for snow sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
Haglofs Couloir Jacket Features:
- Fully waterproof and windproof
- Highly breathable, keeping your body dry and comfortable
- Fleece lined, stand-alone collar with 3-way adjustable hood
- Water resistant 2-way front zip, wind flap and chin guard
- The majority of the jacket is in a soft shell with a fleece interior for maximal warmth
- Hood, sides and underarms lined in flannel for reduced bulk
- Adjustable snow skirt can be attached to the trousers, stopping any snow from shooting up your back if you fall
- Two torso pockets, one Napoleon pocket and one sleeve pocket – all with laminated water resistant zips
- Underarm pit ventilation with laminated zips
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue System Reflector on right sleeve
- Weight: approx 875 g (Size L)
Check your sizing
You need to make sure that your item of clothing fits well, one way to do this is by checking our size chart.
People who bought this item also bought
Get 5% OFF your next order when you write a review!
This is what our customers have said about this product...